Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hits are Delicious

What up world,

For the last week I have worried myself sick (literally) over the Twins complete assbatiness. My head is now filled with snot and I can hear the fluid in my lungs with every move that I make. Some may say that the cause of this cold was not sleeping last weekend or going out until the very late hours of Thursday night. While this may have been a contributing factor, I'm pretty sure that the fumes from the Twins assbats is directly responsible. Clouds of ass-bat smog has been floating from the west coast directly to Chicago, causing everyone that comes in contact with it to come down with this illness.

Last night I tried to stay awake long enough to see if the assbat epidemic would continue, but failed miserably. The clock hit eight and I was out for the night. I woke up this morning feeling a little better than last night, not knowing exactly why. I checked the scoreboard from last night and had to double check to make sure that ESPN hadn't totaled the Twins hits for the entire week. 20 hits? In one game? That can't be correct.

I went outside of my apartment and saw nothing but blue sky. The ass-bat smog was gone. I'm still feeling a little under the weather, but with a couple more games like this I'll be back to 100%. Please Twins, help me get better. A first place team at the end of the night is just as good as chicken noodle soup.

-Sota

No comments: