Monday, September 1, 2008

Morneau Goes Boom

What up world,

Why can't we spread some of these runs out? I enjoy tasty eight run victories and especially delicious five run innings just as much as the next guy, but why not disperse some of these runs into some of our other games? We had thirty runs in four games against the A's, leading to two victories. Two victories. Against the A's. I know that when we are on the road you guys like to stay up late building forts and telling ghost stories, but we shouldn't be splitting series against these teams. The White Sox are telling us to step up and take first, but we continue to play this little game of leap frog with them. Let's stop fu$@ing messing around.

Ok, I'm sorry. I used some strong language there. Scottie Baker, stop crying. I think what we need in these circumstances is a strong, whiskey swilling, red-clad individual to lead the way for the rest of the team.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Morneau continued his quest of domination last night going boom all over a ball in the sixth. He reached 500 delcious rbi's in his career, which he has been feeding to the young and needy for five years. I talked to him briefly after the game.

Sota: What up J-Mo?
Morneau: Hello
Sota: Any plans for your off-day tomorrow?
JM: I'm planning on spear fishing for a while, and then probably wrestling a bear for most of the afternoon.
Sota: Oh really. Well that sounds like fun.
JM: Mainly it's to show Ontario how a man is supposed to act.
Sota: So it's to intimidate the Blue Jays?
JM: What a bunch of ninnies. I get furious every time I see them play. Canada's baseball team? What a joke. I'm going to give them a BC beatdown.
Sota: So you're guaranteeing a sweep then?
JM: I told the rest of the boys that we are going to force feed AJ Burnett some prairie oysters before the game. That should take care of things.

Morneau ended the conversation by yelling, "Suck my balls Chicago", and promptly hung up the phone. Let's hope that the Canadian's fury lasts for the next couple of days. Make things go boom J-Mo.


-Sota

No comments: