Saturday, September 6, 2008

Liriano is a Full Time Man

What up world,

To think that we went through 4 months of Livan the Hutt instead of Saint Francisco boggles my mind. We have gone from a heart attack per inning with the Hutt to delicious strikeouts and very few runs per game with the Saint. Every time I see that he's on the mound, this is what I envision.

I don't think that I've ever seen a more heavenly roster photo.


But I imagine that other teams see a different pitcher entirely. According to a few of the players that I spoke with, there was a ferocious beast on the hill that threw nasty sliders and wicked changeups throughout the evening. Through several of their accounts, I was able to put together a composite of the vision that sat the majority of the lineup on their asses last night.



I love you Saint. Keep being your nasty self.

-Sota

No comments: