Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh Mr Love

What up world,

The Wolves haven't played since Tuesday night, so I didn't think that I was going to have much to write about. I'm still attempting to wait until next week to start to discussing the amazingly cuddly Twins, and I have to ignore the Cutler to Chicago news so that I don't start punching myself in the face. I was stuck, until I came across something amazing in the Strib.

My man, K-Love, is now expanding his mighty talents into the world of cleaning products. Windex beware, Mr. Love glass cleaner has just hit, and it hits hard.



I haven't been this happy with a Youtube video in a while, and I've watched a lot of Youtube. I just received a request from Brent today for some hilarious new videos to watch. Well, here you go Brent. The K-Love point at the end makes the first four minutes well worth it. If I could wipe something down with the Love shammie cloth, I would be a happy man.

By the way, Brian Cardinal's stock just shot waayyy up in my book. While he may be the most expensive custodian in history, I would still pay for his cleaning services. If he was mopping the floor in my bathroom, I would definitely give him a couple of warning shots so that he could finish up, misky style.

-Sota

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty solid video, but I still think Brian Cardinal is a fool.

And by the way, it's warning flares, not warning shots. You drop some warning flares to let others in the bathroom know what's about to happen.