Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Return Game

What up world,

Well, dear me. There’s so much to report, I’m not sure that I even know where to begin. Do I start with the Twins and their awesomeness? Or the awful play of the Vikes? Do I discuss the NBDL team that David Khan has assembled? My overrated Badgers? Maybe I can talk about my intramural soccer team? There is too much happening at once and too much to discuss. My brain is on sports overload. I may cross over into coma-ville if I don’t slow down for a moment.

Alright, I’m going to take on one thing at a time. In that way I think that I can give every one of my loves the attention that they deserve (yes, I love my intramural soccer team. What of it?). My first object of affection is, of course, the Twins…

-Sota

Did you think that I was going to write something now? Come on. It’s been months. I need to get back into the swing of this crazy thang. Give me some time…

No comments: